Week 4, January 2018 Music Events

At time of posting, blow's list is *this week's* events, the fourth full Monday-Sunday week, January 22-28. I keep finding things and revising the venue list. 25 is an arbitrary number, but editing is important and I can only do so much, so Top 25 venues it remains.

Click here for the Jan/Feb split week events.

Since local is important, I've added Opelika's Bottling Plant Event Center. Since Opera and Ballet is important, I've added Atlanta's Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center. The Alys Robinson Stephens Performing Arts Center is far away, but it tends to have more high-art events that what I see in Atlanta, so I'm leaving it, even though I removed Birmingham's Alabama Symphony Orchestra a few weeks ago.

This is hard. I've removed Atlanta's Chastain Park Ampitheatre that presents more mainstream big-name concerts and the Fathom Events site that feeds opera and ballet simulcasts and other special film events to cinemas in Montgomery, Columbus, and Newnan. I'll watch those on the social networks, though, and re-post stuff. It would also help if you guys would ever give me any feedback at all on this site, but whatever. :)

Highlighted in blue is if I'm involved. In yellow is my top pick (yep) if I could only pick one thing to go to.

Local

Columbus

Montgomery

Atlanta

Comments